- Deep clean daily in the morning
- Try a gentle cleaner at night time
- Use make up remover before you wash your face, to get the hard spots like around the eye area
- If you are in the need of shine control these can come in handy to touch up and remove oil from face
- Exfoliate the skin anywhere from 2 to 4 times a week
- Clay masque are great to unclog pores 1 to 2 times a week
These products can be found in your local drug store...
I love CVS... I always find great deals.
Beauty on a Budget by queenlee on Polyvore.com